Bimah Cover - Sephardic and Ashkenazic Versions
Questions and answers:
1. I saw a specific Parochet model, can it be custom made to fit my Bima?
Of course! Let us know which model you like and we will make a coordinated cover.
2. How do I know what size I need?
Measure the length and width of the Bima and the desired margin. A Sephardic Bima usually has a fence around the back and sides and therefore only needs margins in the front.
3. Is it possible to embroider words of dedication on the Bima?
Yes, there ia the recommended area on the front margin or between the design in the center.
4. Is there an additional charge for the embroidery?
Yes, it's $0.8 per letter.
5. Is it possible to select a fabric color?
Yes, this model can be personalized to meet whatever color you need.
6. What colors of velvet do you have?
Dark blue, light blue, light burgundy, maroon, dark green, brown, white and cream.
7. Is it possible to have it sewn from a different fabric?
Velvet is the standard but we also have linen, wild silk, cotton or fake leather.
8. Are there any other colors to choose from?
Besides from the velvet which is limited, all other fabrics can be made in any color - just ask.
9. Can the color of the ribbon and fringes be changed?
The fringes are limited to gold and silver but the ribbon comes in all colors. The fringes comes in various patterns (Ask us about it).